Thursday, May 09, 2013

LC9 Profile




LC9
League of Competition #9

Debut date: May 09, 2013 on M! Countdown
Management: Nega Network
Year active: 2013 - Present
Official Fan Club: Love Beat
Official Color:
LC9 Official Website
LC9 Official Youtube Account
LC9 Official Facebook Account
LC9 Official Twitter Account
LC9 Official me2day Account
LC9 Daum Fan Cafe

FACTS:
- They were previously nicknamed as "Brown Eyed Boys".
- The meaning of there fandom name ‘Love Beat’ is ‘★Love + MaMa ★Beat’.




ツ Members ツ

Stage name: RASA (라사)
Real name: Park Geon Woo (박건우)
Birth date: August 09, 1989
Position: Leader, Vocalist, Rapper
Height: 177cm
Blood type: B
His Official Facebook: 박건우
Twitter Account: @LC9_RASA



Stage name: E.Den (이든)
Real name: Park Hyung Jin (박형진)
Birth date: March 04, 1991
Hometown: Canada
Position: Rapper, Dancer
Height: 182cm
Blood type: O
Individual Fan Club: JADES
Twitter Account: @LC9_EDEN

FACTS
- He was 2011 Ulzzang hosted by Soompi and name his fans JADES.
- He was a friend of C-Clown's Rome. Rome posted a picture together with E.Den during Rome's predebut days.



Stage name: J-Hyo (제이효)
Real name: Kim Jong Hyo (김종효)
Birth date: June 05, 1992
Position: Vocalist, Rapper
Height: 175cm
Blood type: AB
High School Attended: Seoul Performing Arts High School
Specialty: Guitar
Twitter Account: @LC9_JHYO

FACTS:
- He is a former FNC trainee, friends with FT Island's Seunghyun and Minhwan.



Stage name: King (킹)
Real name: Dong Woo Seok (동우석)
Birth date: April 03, 1993
Position: Main Vocalist
Height: 178cm
Blood type: A
Twitter Account: @LC9_KING



Stage name: Jun (준)
Real name: Park Jun Young (박준영)
Birth date: February 23, 1994
Position: Vocalist, Visual
Height: 175cm
Blood type: A
Sibling: Older brother - Park Ho Kyung (1991)
Twitter Account: @LC9_JUN




Stage name: AO (아오)
Real name: Kang Hyun Su
Birth date: June 18, 1996
Position: Vocalist, Maknae
Height: 178cm
Blood type: A
Twitter Account: @LC9_AO


17 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure AO's not a main vocalist. I thought is was either RASA or King. And I'm pretty sure Jun and E.Den don't have the same birth name. BTW: How is RASA a main VOCAL when AO is a Main VOCALIST? Plus, I thought AO was the main dancer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omona~ I just accidentally click the publish button. Everything is not done yet, those information are from the profile I made before this. I will update soon when I get the right information.

      Delete
  2. i like ao very much eversince his predebut stage...he has very cute face...

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I know,J-Hyo real name was not Jung Jong Hyo. His name is Kim Jong Hyo.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now their officlia fan club name is Love Beat

      Delete
    2. Ooops typo error. The hangul is rigght but the romanization is wrong. Thanks for informing. :D

      Delete
  4. I'm confused from the L to R of the members at the top... XD
    I thought it was King, Jun, E.Den, J-Hyo, Rasa, AO...
    Because I'm pretty sure AO's the one on far right and the one 2nd to the left is Jun XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mixed up J-Hyo and Jun.
    It's King, Jun, E.Den, Rasa, J-Hyo, AO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omo~~ I think Rasa's facebook page is removed :( Because he accepted me as his friend, but when I tried to look him up I couldn't find hem anymore. And when I found it, it says that that page was removed :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. AO's height is 174.8 not 178 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. E.den . I love !

    ReplyDelete
  9. E.DEN is so cool! Kocham Was ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. E.Den is soooooo handsome
    kyaaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love e.den much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes!!!!!!!! I really really love and like e.den i love since e.den is in brown eyes girl's mv love.den

    ReplyDelete